- Core autopilot system components – just add a drive unit and controller
- Ideal for outboard and I/O boats above 10 metres (35 feet) in length
- Compatible with high-current drive pumps, mechanical drives, hydraulic linear drives, and solenoid valves
- Take control with the Simrad AP44 Autopilot Controller, IS42 display and OP12 keypad, or a networked multifunction display
- Virtual Rudder Feedback eliminates the need to install a mechanical rudder feedback unit
- Easy setup with automatic tuning and compass calibration
NAC-3 Autopilot Core Pack This pack includes the Simrad NAC-3 autopilot computer, Precision-9 solid-state compass, plus all cabling and connectors required to build an NMEA 2000® network backbone or connect your autopilot system to an existing NMEA 2000® network. This pack is recommended for outboard and sterndrive boats greater than 10 metres (35 feet) in length, and is suitable for use with high-current drive pumps including the Simrad RPU160 and RPU300, mechanical drives such as the Simrad DD15, hydraulic linear drives such as the HLD2000 series, and solenoid valves. Multiple Control Options Choose from a range of dedicated autopilot controllers, or control your autopilot from your existing Simrad multifunction display. Install extra autopilot stations, ideal for dual-helm vessels, or add the Simrad WR10 wireless remote for instant steering and autopilot control from anywhere on board. Easy Installation and Setup Simrad Virtual Rudder Feedback (VRF) technology eliminates the need to install a mechanical rudder feedback unit aboard outboard and sterndrive (inboard/outboard) boats. VRF technology greatly simplifies autopilot installation, while delivering uncompromising Continuum steering performance. Industry-standard NMEA 2000® networking and NMEA 0183® input allow simple connectivity to sensors, autopilot controllers, and multifunction displays located anywhere on board. Auto-tuning simplifies setup and ensures optimal steering performance, while automatic compass calibration continuously improves heading accuracy as you travel.