- Core autopilot system components – just add a drive unit and controller
- Ideal for rudder-steered boats up to 10 metres (35 feet) in length
- Compatible with low-current drive pumps, mechanical drives, hydraulic linear drives, and solenoid valves
- Take control with the Simrad AP44 Autopilot Controller, IS42 display and OP12 keypad, or a networked multifunction display
- Easy setup with automatic tuning and compass calibration
- Plug-and-play connectors for easy installation
NAC-2 Autopilot Core Pack This pack includes the Simrad NAC-2 autopilot computer, RF25N rudder feedback unit, Precision-9 solid-state compass, plus all cabling and connectors required to build an NMEA 2000® network backbone or connect your autopilot system to an existing NMEA 2000® network. This pack is recommended for rudder-steered boats up to 10 metres (35 feet) in length, and is suitable for use with low-current drive pumps including the Simrad RPU80, mechanical drives such as the Simrad SD10, hydraulic linear drives such as the HLD350, and solenoid valves. Multiple Control Options Choose from a range of dedicated autopilot controllers, or control your autopilot from your existing Simrad multifunction display. Install extra autopilot stations, ideal for dual-helm vessels, or add the Simrad WR10 wireless remote for instant steering and autopilot control from anywhere on board. Easy Installation and Setup Plug-and-play connectors minimise the need for manual wiring and facilitate easy installation. Industry-standard NMEA 2000® networking offers reliable connectivity to sensors, autopilot controllers, and multifunction displays located anywhere on board. Auto-tuning simplifies setup and ensures optimal steering performance, while automatic compass calibration continuously improves heading accuracy as you travel.