CP570 Profession CHIRP Sonar (E70258)
Request a quote for latest pricing
Raymarine CP570 Professional CHIRP™ Sonar Module
High-Performance Sonar Module For Professional & Tournament Fishing
Serious Offshore Sonar
Superior target definition and enhanced sensitivity using Raymarine’s exclusive wide spectrum CHIRP sonar technology.
- Target fish, identify bait, and track the sea floor down to 10,000ft. (3,000m) with two adjustable CHIRP sonar channels.
- Hunt for fish in different parts of the water column with the CP570’s two fully independent 2kW sonar channels.
Stunning Detail & Clarity
With 10 times the resolution of ordinary sonars the CP570 delivers sharper, more defined fish targets and automatically filter out unwanted noise so you never miss the action below.
- TruZoom™ magnification mode reveals extra target detail without any loss of resolution
- The CP570’s ultra-fast ping rate processing delivers accurate bottom tracking in extreme offshore conditions
Easy To Customize
Choose optional low, medium, and high CHIRP frequency transducers in standard or wide-beam to match your fishing preferences.
- The CP570 automatically recognizes connected transducers and adjust sonar parameters for optimized performance
- View and control each CHIRP channel independently and create your own combination of full or split screen sonar windows on Raymarine’s LightHouse II powered multifunction displays