- Dual channel receivers – AIS vessel monitoring of class A and B transmissions.
- Dedicated 50 channel RAIM compliant GPS receiver for superior accuracy.
- Hardware and software selectable Silent Mode for privacy or security. Silent Mode for privacy or security. Silent mode turns off your AIS transmitter while still enabling you to see transmissions from other vessels.
- SeaTalkNG networking for simple integration with Raymarine C Series Widescreen, E Series Widescreen and G Series systems.
- USB 2.0 port for setup and diagnostics.
- SD Card Slot for recording of AIS data.
- Built-in NMEA multiplexer simplifies integration with legacy Multifunction Displays, VHF radios and 3rd party devices.
|Operating temperature range||-15˚C to +55˚C (5˚F to 131˚F)|
|Storage temperature range||-20˚C to +75˚C (-4˚F to 167˚F)|
|Humidity||Up to 93% at 40˚C (104˚F)|
|Nominal supply voltage||12 V to 24 V dc|
|Operating voltage range||9.6 V to 31.2 V dc (rated supply -20%, +30%)|
|Peak current in normal operation||2A|
|Average power consumption||<3W|
|LEN (Refer to SeaTalkng reference manual for further information)||1|
|Fuse / Breakers||In-line fuse • 5 A|
|Operating frequency range||156.025 MHz to 162.025 MHz|
|Channel spacing||25 KHz|
|Receiver sensitivity||–107 dBm|
|Connectors||• VHF Antenna — SO-239 co-axial connector • GPS antenna — TNC co-axial connector • SeaTalkng • NMEA0183 HS — stripped wires • NMEA0183 LS — stripped wires • Power — stripped wires • AIS silent — stripped wires • SD card • USB — NMEA0183|
|Transceiver standard||Class B IEC62287-1|
|GPS RECEIVER SPECIFICATION|
|Nominal time to first fix||36 seconds|