- Dual channel receivers – AIS vessel monitoring of class A and B transmissions.
- SeaTalkNG networking for simple integration with Raymarine C-Series Widescreen, E-Series Widescreen and G-Series systems.
- USB 2.0 port for diagnostics.
- Built-in NMEA multiplexer simplifies integration with legacy Multifunction Displays, VHF radios and 3rd party devices.
- Front-facing multicolor LED indicator for system status and diagnostics.
- Rugged, water resistant (IPX 2) enclosure designed for easy installation.
|Operating temperature range||-15˚C to +55˚C (5˚F to 131˚F)|
|Storage temperature range||-20˚C to +75˚C (-4˚F to 167˚F)|
|Humidity||Up to 93% at 40˚C (104˚F)|
|Nominal supply voltage||12 V to 24 V dc|
|Operating voltage range||9.6 V to 31.2 V dc (rated supply -20%, +30%)|
|Peak current in normal operation||<200mA|
|Average power consumption||<2W|
|LEN (Refer to SeaTalkng reference manual for further information)||1|
|Fuse / Breakers||In-line fuse • 2 A|
|Receiver band 1||161.975 MHz fixed channel|
|Receiver band 2||162.025 MHz fixed channel|
|Receiver sensitivity||–107 dBm|
|Connectors||• VHF Antenna — SO-239 co–axial connector • SeaTalkng • NMEA0183 HS — stripped wires • NMEA0183 LS — stripped wires • Power — stripped wires • AIS silent — stripped wires • USB — NMEA0183|