Uses digital signal processing
- Koden’s advanced digital signal processing technology provides both higher resolution in shallow areas and high gain in deep areas.
- Store the Image
- You can store up to 10 images. Connecting the optional GPS sensor also allows you to display the position on the stored image.
- This function uses sound to notify users when fish or the school is located.
- Automatic functions make operation simple
- Equipped with a full range of automatic functions. (GAIN, RANGE, SHIFT)
- High-performance 5.7-inch LCD provides good visibility
- The CVS-126 is also highly water resistant. High visibility and drip-proof performance (IPX5) mean the CVS-126 can be installed in an open bridge.
- Energy-efficient design
- This is an energy-efficient model that achieves low power consumption using a white LED.
|Main functions||Zoom, Auto, A-scope, Presentation colors: 64, 16, 8 colors, Store image, Fishing Hot Spot, Sona-Tone|
|Basic range||2.5 to 800 Meter/ Fathom/ Italian Fathom 10 to 2800 Feet|
|Output power (RMS)||600 W|
|Output frequency||Dual 50/200 kHz|
|Dimensions||208(H) x 182(W) x 130(D) mm|
|Power supply||10.8 to 31.2 VDC|