New Generation Entry Level Mobile
Utilizing the Latest Design Platform
Improved visibility with High Contrast and Wide Viewing Angle Black Background LCDThe IC-F5130D/F6130D series is a simple single-body IDAS™ mobile radio utilizing the latest Icom design platform and improved visibility with a high contrast and wide viewing angle black background LCD.
Input / Output Interface for External Devices with Optional D-SUB Accessory CableThe ACC connector cable can connect various external equipment to the transceiver. It is possible to operate external equipment via the transceiver or operate the transceiver from the external equipment. Data Transfer over the air such as GPS location, barcode, or telemetry data is available. Remote control by transceiver can improve the efficiency of operations.
Dual Mode Operation – IDAS™ Digital Mode and Analog FM ModeThe IC-F5130D series supports Analog mode, IDAS™ digital multi-site conventional mode, and IDAS™ digital single-site trunking mode. And it is possible to migrate from Analog to Digital in accordance with end-user requirements.
Safe and Secure functions for Transceiver OperatorsWith the IC-F5130D series, it is possible to confirm the safety of the transceiver operator. If there is no transceiver operation, the Lone Worker function sounds an alert and prompts operation. Further more if the operation is still not performed, the transmission can be initiated forcibly to check the sound in the surrounded area and the status of operator. And the Power ON Password, Digital Voice Scrambler etc.. are available in the IC-F5130D series to protect the confidential communication.
- 136–174, 400–520 MHz versions
- RF Output power 50 W/45 W for USA and EXP, 25 W for EXP
- 128 Channels / 8 Zones
- High contrast and wide viewing angle black background LCD
- Eight character alphanumeric display
- 4 W (typical) front mounted speaker
- MIL-STD-810 G shock, vibration, temperature and more
- DTMF autodial memories capability
- Microphone hanger action programｍable
- Four programmable buttons
- GPS position display and Auto-Timed GPS send (External GPS required)
- NXDN™ conventional
- NXDN™ Type-D single-site trunking
- NXDN™ simulcast
- NXDN™ multi-site conventional over IP network Analog mode