Request a quote for latest pricing
19″ MARINE DISPLAY
The FURUNO MU-190HD is a multi-purpose marine LCD that features the unmatched quality and reliability that you have learned to depend on. The MU190HD employs an extremely bright (1,000 cd/㎡ ) color TFT LCD with special AR (anti-reflective) glass filter to cut down on annoying glare. With its bright colors, excellent contrast and wide viewing angles, the MU-190HD monitor is perfect for any tropical sunlight or low light conditions. Furthermore, the LCDs and the glass are bonded together ensure fog free operation on open fly-bridge installations.
- Crystal clear 19″ marine grade monitor for use as main or remote display
- Resolution: 1280 x 1024 SXGA
- Built-in scaler allows accepting up to SXGA (1280 x 1024) resolution
- 1,000 cd/㎡ brightness and A/R coating provides superior visibility even in direct sunlight
- Bonded LCD provides clear view in any weather conditions
- Automatic dimmer sensor adjusts the display brightness as light conditions change
- 1 RGB analog, 2 DVI (Digital Video Interface) and 3 NTSC/PAL interfaces available
- Any of the three NTSC inputs are PIP (Picture-In-Picture) capable, with adjustable size and screen location
- Table Top/Ceiling or Flush Mount (Table Top/Ceiling mounting bracket is optional)
- Customizable input names for easy on-the-fly identification and switching between onboard Radar, Sonar, Sounder, Camera, etc.
- Automatic signal recognition and scaling for easy setup and installation