144 MHz FM TRANSCEIVER
Go Farther Away
Get Louder Audio
65 W Powerful RF Output Power
The IC-V3500 is a rugged 2 m mobile transceiver providing powerful 65 W* of output power. Its large heatsink maintains stable output even during continuous transmission.
* Output power differs depending on version and specific regulatory requirements.
Modern White Display and Simple Operation
While the IC-V3500 retains a simple user interface despite additional function updates for an easy to use radio. The white LCD backlight offers a better readability suitable for mobile operation. The bottom of the display indicates the available functions of the front panel buttons directly below the display.
4.5 W Loud and Clear Audio Output
The IC-V3500 provides class-leading 4.5 W loud audio from the built-in speaker. By improving the frequency response of the speaker and increasing opening slit, the voice is clearly audible and easy to hear.
Instant Volume Loud and Mute Functions
You can temporarily change the volume to a preset level with a simple operation. It can be used as a One-touch mute function by preset volume to zero.
Emergency Call and Alert Functions
In the case of emergency, the emergency call function alternatively sends an emergency beep and hot microphone audio to let the receiver to know that an emergency has occurred. At the same time, an emergency alarm sounds from the IC-V3500 speaker to notify the people around you of your existence and situation.
Countermeasures against Counterfeit Products
The “3D GENUINE Icom label” and “QR Code Genuineness Determi-nation System” are attached for proof of authentication.
- A total of 207 memory channels with 6 character channel name
- VHF marine channel mode and foghorn functions* (* Depending on version)
- Built-in CTCSS and DTCS encoder/decoder for repeater access
- Dynamic bank link scan function scans all memory channels in the selected banks
- Tough construction to pass the MIL-STD 810 G specifications
- Up to 16 DTMF autodial memory channels
- Free download PC programming software, CS-V3500
- Priority watch function
- Wide/narrow channel setting
- Power supply voltage display
- Most of functions are programmable from remote-control microphone
Features described above refers to EXP version. Some functions may not available with SAU version.
- Remote control Mic, HM-133V or Hand Mic, HM-154*
- Mounting bracket kit
- DC power cable
- Spare fuses
* Depending on version